วันอาทิตย์ที่ 29 พฤศจิกายน พ.ศ. 2552

How do I get my laptop faster? Top 3 ways to speed up your computer

If you bought your laptop, it was probably fairly soon, non? Perhaps the last thing on his mind have asked: "How can I make my laptop faster?" Or maybe you just want an injection of speed? This article will tell you tricks and tips can make your laptop faster today with my top 3 ways to measure the speed of your computer.

Tip 1 - lots of fancy graphics

XP and Vista, or automatically with "improved graphics". Did you know that "XP" stands for"Experience"?

Unfortunately, these graphics and animations are nothing more than a novelty. I recommend that you turn down, in order to improve performance. Right click on My Computer and select Properties for more information.

Tip 2 - How to increase the size of the paging file

This is another good way to speed up your computer.

The paging file is space on the hard disk that Windows uses to manage all applications.

The default is scalable and can be completed around the fragmentedDisk, which means that everything slows down.

I recommend that those with 3-times the size of the RAM. Then make a constant size and, ideally working on a separate partition. Better yet, on another hard disk if you have a spare part.

Also check the properties of "My Computer".

Tip 3 - Clean your system with a program

My system used to slow down very quickly, after only a few days of sailing. I managed to delete all temporary files in Internet Explorer and Firefox, andWindows in general. But still it was my browser history and other data, I could not understand why.

It seems you really can not Clean a PC, unless you have a special program. At that time, I have a program but wiped the privacy of our days is not necessary because the all-in-one software, repair registry usually comes with many useful utilities such as clean test, repair the system registry, optimizes memory , Internet optimization, and much more.

ไม่มีความคิดเห็น:

แสดงความคิดเห็น