วันอังคารที่ 8 ธันวาคม พ.ศ. 2552

Always represented

I have purchased a license 44 years with the Department of Real Estate CA.

Several years ago I inherited the money and was always interested in real estate. I asked about the future of someone to help me to find investment and to represent my interests. Those who have been recommended to me or the ads, which offered their investments. I quickly discovered that nobody represents the buyer, all of which represent themselves or seller. This training is in the housing industry business.If traditionalThey have no stock to sell anything. That is correct. that the training of the officers are the property list, because if you do not stock, you have nothing to sell. That is correct.

What I did was not traditional and I have my own rules of building relationships with investors and replaces the need for stocks with loyal customers. This created not only the buyer stable, but has an inventory for sale or exchange were later created.

I decided to go into real estateand focus on commercial real estate. Many officers told me to focus on real estate, such as bread and butter of the company. But I simply do not compete with the majority showing homes on weekends and working phones in the evening.

I dive at full speed, with retail, because I loved him and needed much training to learn the craft. I'm hungry for about 5 years, but then I started using weights in commercial and richCompliance. These contacts have helped to broker to find for my customers. I Developed more customers and become a great success with this niche market.

There was a big commercial brokerage firm that they would cooperate with other brokers, but the list and details of the investors for a possible purchase. Their agents do not come to me, because I have investors under the control and inventory and has tried to represent me. I said I do not need them and told them to go somewhere else. I reminded her thatnot mix with other drugs, and I would not cooperate with them.

I have their board members who work with them, if not informed, then they should not get their agents to ask for me. These same officials are trying to communicate with my clients and customers directly to me as their representative. Gave me greater control in society, but we won the support of our customers and their investments.

The company haschanged their habits, and I think it's because of my growl and roar like others in society. Pragmatism replaces greed.

This representation of the investors was absolutely necessary, because the agent is usually the seller. The reason is because the Commission. However, replacing a good pragmatic considerations greed. Agents acknowledge that cooperation among not only increases sales but it would be an advantage for the customer. "Half a loaf is better thanNO. "

In this way, would be what the buyer shares have in 1 / 2 of the Commission. Or better yet, a buyer agent fees if he / she produces less than 1 / 2 of the Commission over the price of the Commission, which would normally receive to compensate.

This has become an important task for me, because I would follow the investment of my customers after the purchase. I wish the owners meet once a week and a review of the investments have been transferred. My Partner and I spent so much time to do, what we have decided that we should start our own management company and paid for our time. This is what we have and so I went into business management.

Individuals should be represented in a real estate transaction. There are companies that contracts with national retail chains, restaurants and other sites to find and put them in a commercial lease.

Mom and Pop businesses are not generally represented in trade> Lease Negotiation and pay for this inexperience. Residential tenants is expected to be represented, but the rents available to dry in order, as should the owner or administrator of the property Shun someone to represent them.

New or experienced investors need representation. I know the veterans, said: "I can negotiate for me." The problem is that the seller and the seller agent with the actions, comments and facial expressions, how to read to negotiate with you. With an agent canhide your true motivation of the agent that you represent. Never say what the officer or he / she may accidentally tip his hand. Keep the cards to his chest and USE professional representation.

ไม่มีความคิดเห็น:

แสดงความคิดเห็น